Virtual Reality (VR) and emersive virtual environments.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Journal of Virtual Reality and Broadcasting An open access online journal covering topics related to the fields of Virtual Reality, Interface Techniques, Computer Graphics and Interactive Broadcasting.
- Virtual Terrain Project Aims to foster the creation of tools for easily constructing any part of the real world in interactive 3D.
- Jerry Isdae's VR Page Includes the home of widely cited "What Is VR?" paper and its update as "Introduction to VE Technology" as well as his VRNews Technology Review articles.
- Virtual Worldlets Network Working to advance all areas of the sphere, from MUD immersion and fantasy development, to CAVE research and scientific visualisation.
- OSVR A free software and hardware project aiming to enable any headset to be used with any virtual reality application. Includes information for developers, a support forum and a list of content providers.
How Stuff Works: How Augmented Reality Will Work
Illustrated narrative explains how this new technology will further blur the line between what's real and what's computer-generated by enhancing what we see, hear, feel and smell.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-10 11:04:13 CET (http://computer.howstuffworks.com/augmented-reality.htm)
Scientific American: Augmented Reality: A New Way of Seeing
Computer scientists are developing systems that can enhance and enrich a user's view of the world By Steven K. Feiner
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-10 11:04:20 CET (/article/augmented-reality-a-new-w/)