Games played by making marks on paper, whether these are symbols, numbers, or drawings, such as Tic Tac Toe, Dots and Boxes, Hangman, Sprouts, Battleship, or Nim. Popular throughout every culture due to the simplicity of the materials required. Occasionally Board Game variants of the pencil and paper game are published, where the basic elements are pre-formed or preprinted.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Richard Bartle: Spellbinder Game where players take the role of wizards battling it out in an arena. The game's creator, discusses the history and success of the game.
- Waving Hands Alternate name and rules for Spellbinder. These are the free and complete rules upon which all other variants have been based.
- Oflameron Logic table game played on paper with dice. Site contains the game's description, images, rules and playing forms for download in Microsoft Word format.
- Battleship The classic board game played with paper and pencil.
- Pen and Paper Games Player registry search tool for finding players in your own area.
- Ghoulash, The Last Game On Earth A complex adventure game where players compete to complete various quests.