This category contains sites about crossword puzzles in general or puzzles to be played with pen and paper. This includes software for game creation, contests between players, and puzzle which can be printed from your computer.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Croisemots From one to four players on the same board. (French and English).
- Crosswordsite Both American and British English styles graded from easy to hard for solving online or on paper.
- The Crossword Centre A resource guide with links, books, software, and a collection of interactive and downloadable puzzles.
- Crossword Puzzles Offers many types of crossword puzzles, creation software, and solving tools.
- Peter & Penny's Crossword Puzzles & Quizzes Available to print and solve.
- Crosswords, Word Puzzles and More Free daily puzzles available to print out and solve.
- MacNamara's Band Inc. Crossword Puzzles Available to download and solve using Across Lite software. Custom puzzles are also available.
- Monograph on Crosswords An instructional and philosophical essay by an enthusiast.
- Puzzle Choice Offers online and offline versions. Includes different styles such as alpha-cross, cryptic, and codeword.
- Crossword Puzzle Games Offers thousands of puzzles ranging in size and difficulty. Site also offers a creator and a solver.
- Australian Crossword Club Site Offers word lists, anagrams, and a monthly club magazine.
- Puzzlers Cave Free cryptic and themed crosswords to print or play online. Also offers a creation tool and forums.
- Xwords.co.uk Play online or print and solve. Also offers creation tool. Registration is free.
- XWord A collection of various styles of puzzles by Anina Roux and her team, compiled for magazines and newspapers in South Africa.
- CsMonitor.com: Play on Words Discussion about the crossword documentary movie 'Wordplay'.
- I Love Crosswords Hundreds of downloadable crosswords available to paid subscribers.
- Crosswording Randomly-generated free puzzles to play online or print and enjoy later.
- Fernsmacker's PuzzlePick Features three different puzzles: a weekly cryptic crossword, a monthly double acrostic and a twice weekly trivia puzzle. Subscription needed.
- Puzzle Domain Solve crosswords and sudokus online with varying levels of difficulty each day. Save as you go or print them.
- Logogriph Crossword Site This site is designed both as a resource centre, link community and puzzle centre for English style cryptic crosswords, both blocked and barred puzzles.
- Rex Parker does the NY Times Crossword Puzzle Amusing daily blog which reviews the New York Times puzzle.
- Guardian Unlimited Crosswords Paid crossword subscription site with puzzles that can be solved online or printed out.
- The Puzzle Society Paid subscription site offering online and offline versions of daily, weekly and monthly puzzles.
- SquareWords Online crossword game app for IOS, Android and Windows Phone. The current version can be played in 17 languages. New players can hone their skills against an AI and young players can compete on a small board.
- SpellGrid A word game fusing anagrams with crosswords.
The New York Times Crosswords & Games
The daily crossword puzzle with four ways to play, plus free classic crosswords and trivia quizzes. Subscription required.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-10 14:05:32 CET (http://www.nytimes.com/crosswords/index.html)
About.com Crossword Puzzles
Offers reviews and information about several puzzle sites.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-10 14:05:54 CET (/od/crosswords/)