Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Brookdale Center on Aging of Hunter College Interdisciplinary gerontology center located in New York City. Brookdale's mission is to enhance the quality of life of the elderly through a multidisciplinary program of education, training, applied research, service innovation, and advocacy. A major focus is on urban aging.
- Department of Gerontology The department, of the Virginia Commonwealth University, offering an M.S. in Gerontology, as well as a postgraduate Certificate in Aging Studies. (Richmond, VA)
- Institute on Aging, University of Wisconsin The purpose of the Institute is 'to promote, through excellence in research, education, service and practice, the health and well-being of the rapidly expanding aging population in the State of Wisconsin, the local community, and society at large'.
- Sanders-Brown Center on Aging Located at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Mission is focused on age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and other dementing disorders. Find an overview, AD disease center, stroke program, a nun study and brains program.
- Wayne State University Institute of Gerontology Information useful to those interested in geriatrics, the process of aging and services for the elderly. Designed for researchers, educators, practitioners, and the general public. Includes description of programs and courses, calendar of events, and tips.