Sites listed will inform readers about the concept of life expectancy or about the general factors influencing life expectancy.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Office of Population Studies, United Nations Link to documents describing impact of longevity trends on world population.
- Calculation of Life Expectancy Concise explanation of the mathematics of life expectancy calculation with links to related concepts.
- What Kills Us? Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Discussion of the causes of changes in life expectancy over the last 150 years.
- Healthy Life Expectancy Offers an international comparison of disability adjusted life expectancies.
- Innovita Research Institute Research on aging, molecular concepts of aging, cloning and age-related diseases such as Alzheimers, Werner syndrome, and Parkinsons.
- Unraveling the Secrets of Human Longevity Scientific and Educational Website on Human Longevity Studies
- senescence.info Informational website on Gerontology and Aging Research
- Review of The Quest for Immortality: Science at the Frontiers of Aging Generally favorable review of a book by Olshansky and Carnes that argues that large increases in life expectancy are unlikely in near future without fundamental advances in the science of aging. (Requires registration, but is reprinted in entirety on Amazon.)
Premature Death in the New Independent States
Causes of increased deaths in former states of the USSR. Book chapter viewable online at National Academy Press site.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 00:15:02 CET (http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309057345&page=156)
Between Zeus and the Salmon
Online version of multi-author book describing biology and demography of longevity. Book can be ordered from National Academy Press.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 00:15:09 CET (http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?isbn=0309057876)