Welcome to Health/Child Health/Information and Advice! Here you will find a wealth of information from sites that offer parents and care givers the resources needed to care for healthy children.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Baby Resource Free resource for new and expectant parents, with tips and information on getting pregnant as well as baby and toddler articles.
- Safe Kids Worldwide A global network of organizations aiming to prevent accidental childhood injury. Provides details of programs and members, with video, news, and safety tips.
- FDA Kid's Food and Drug Administration provides medicine cabinet information, vaccination facts, and other health concerns about children.
- Virtual Pediatric Hospital A library of authoritative information for primary care providers and patients. Includes database of resources on illnesses.
- Parents for Barefoot Children Promotes healthy barefoot activities for children. Provides medical research, literature and suggestions.
- Backpack Safety America A comprehensive educational program to train the proper and biomechanically correct way to use backpacks. Includes a safety video and a list of doctors who will bring the program to participating schools.
- Healthy Child Online A searchable library of articles and links covering vaccinations, ear infections, childhood illnesses, ADHD, and various other conditions, diseases and concerns.
- Parenting and Child Health Search the database for articles on the health and development of children and parenting advice.
- Focus on Kids Health A complete listing of all health information about kids and teens, including acne, AIDS awareness, allergies and asthma, attention deficit disorders and dyslexia.
- After The Injury From the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, helps parents and their children deal with recent trauma. Learn what to expect after a trauma and how to handle it both physically and mentally.
- UNICEF: Facts for Life Presents practical, effective and low-cost ways to protect children's lives and health. Includes child development and early learning, nutrition and growth, immunization, hygiene, and injury prevention.
- Encyclopedia of Children's Health Covers various medical conditions and pediatric disorders arranged in a logical hierarchy.
- Young and Healthy Online Guide for children's good health, incorporating advice from pediatricians in the community who are specifically trained in the prevention and treatment of illness in children.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Children's Health Topics Information on developmental stages, safety, and advocacy for babies, children, teens, and adolescents.
- Parent Report Resources for parents with kids of all ages based on popular radio show The Parent Report. Includes articles, book excerpts and radio shows.
- Illuminate Dedicated to children’s health and wellness issues including current health topics, articles as well as a medical blog.
- India Parenting: Child's Healthcare Part of a parenting portal, with information on childhood illnesses, diseases and other various medical conditions. Also provides information on first aid for fevers, colds, cuts and burns.
- Dot Com Children’s Foundation A cartoon character and her friends teach young people how to handle risky situations. Includes stories, mini-series, songs and videos, as well as teacher resources.
- A Directory of Medical Tests Written for parents to help explain diagnostic procedures to their children.
Kids Health Info for Parents
Fact sheets on common conditions are available for browsing or downloading. Prepared and updated by the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 05:06:06 CET (/kidsinfo/)
National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
Experts at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center collaborate with communities and organizations to assist students, staff and families. Includes bereavement guidelines for schools, parent guide and template letters.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 05:06:13 CET (https://www.stchristophershospital.com/our-services/gastroenterology-hepatology-nutrition/gi-motility-diagnostic-center)