Welcome to Health/Child Health/Organizations! This category is here to provided you with access to organizations that have a focus on improving and changing child health care system and its services for children.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development NICHD seeks to assure that every individual is born healthy, is born wanted, and has the opportunity to fulfill his or her potential for a healthy and productive life unhampered by disease or disability.
- Canadian Institute of Child Health Providing publications and resources for parents and health professionals, with details of projects, press releases and charitable information.
- Child Survival Collaborations and Resources Group CORE Group works worldwide to improve the health status of children and mothers in underserved populations.
- Bright Futures Promoting and improving the health, education and well-being of the children and adolescents and their families. Special topic areas include nutrition, oral and mental health and physical activity.
- New York Foundling Hospital Strengthens family life and fosters healing of children and parents whose lives are disrupted by illness, disability, abuse, or poverty.
- International Association for Adolescent Health A multidisciplinary, non-government organization, whose focus is on youth health and well-being.
- Albany County Correctional Facility Volunteers dedicated to supporting seriously ill and underprivileged children.
- Action for Healthy Kids Addresses the epidemic of overweight, sedentary, and undernourished youth by focusing on changes in schools to improve nutrition and increase physical activity.
- Hits for Kids Boston Red Sox Kevin Youkilis charity dedicated improving the health and well being of children. Includes group information, events calendar, and mailing list signup.
- Child and Youth Health Network for Eastern Ontario Organization providing research, workshops and advocacy on health issues for youth. Information on the organization, events, workshops and research.
Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs
Represents state public health leaders and others working to improve the health of women of reproductive age, children and youth, including those with special health care needs, and their families.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 05:07:07 CET (http://www.amchp.org/pages/default.aspx)