Welcome to Health/Child Health/Pediatric Rehabilitation. Sites here will provide you with specific information on rehabilitation services offered to and focusing on children and adolescents with special health care needs.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children New York metropolitan area provider of subacute complex medical care, intensive rehabilitative services and long term care to children with special health care needs. Services provided both inpatient and as home-based care, or through the medical day care program.
- TelAbility Provides coordinated, family centered care to children with disabilities and offers education, training, and peer support for people who care for them.
- Children's Institute Pediatric rehabilitation facility in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offering programs for special education, learning disabilities, prader-willi syndrome, and special needs adoption. Offers both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Children's & Women's Health Centre of British Columbia - Adaptive Seating and Mobility Service is provided by Sunny Hill Health Centre, located in Vancouver, British Columbia. The service prescribes wheelchair and postural supports that enhance independent mobility of children with motor impairments. Links to worldwide rehabilitation sources.
- Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs The National Center of Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs provides support to physicians, families, and other medical and non-medical providers who care for children with special needs so that they have access to a medical home.
- TAOS Therapy for the CP Patient The Triumph Ambulatory Orthotic System is a standing or ambulation aid to the child with neuromotor impairments including CP. Video presentation, technical details, contact information.
- UIC Specialized Care for Children Provides care coordination and services for families and children with special health care needs, from birth to age 21. Offices throughout Illinois.
http://www.familyvillage.wisc.edu/ Covers all aspects of parenting a child with special needs. Webmaster is a parent.
Unlinked due to HTTP 307 detected on 2017-06-11 05:07:16 CET