Hearing, speech and language disorders of human communication. Communicative disorders include hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language. Any physical impairment that has an affect on the ability to communicate. Health and medical related websites about these conditions.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Communicative Disorders Assistants Association of Canada A resource for CDAAC members, persons interested in information about communication disorders, and for those wanting career and membership information.
- The Tennessee Association of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Joint professional association of over 1200 audiologists and speech-language pathologists. Publish a quarterly newsletter, and sponsor an annual convention.
- Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center Details about CFSHC's and their mission which is to provide the highest quality speech, language and hearing services. Includes news and events, services and FAQs.
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders Supports and conducts research in, and distributes information on, the disorders of human communication, including hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language.
- Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association Descriptions of this professional organization's goals, activities, and available memberships.
- Oregon Speech and Hearing Association Professional organization for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Licensure regulations, conference schedules, continuing education, and a forum.
- Communication Disorders and Sciences at the University of Oregon Coursework in the CDS program includes classes in speech, language, hearing sciences and disorders, as well as classes in counseling, cognitive rehabilitation, research methods, and service delivery. Program offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral level training in speech pathology.
National Student Speech Language Hearing Association
Current information regarding activities and projects of this group at the University of Florida.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 06:20:44 CET (https://www.studentinvolvement.ufl.edu?org=NATIONAL STUDENT SPEECH LANGUAGE HEARING ASSOCIATION)
University of Tennessee, Knoxville: Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology
Describes the department's clinical and educational offerings, which include services for adults and children and degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. The department operates the UTK Hearing and Speech Center and is affiliated with regional health care centers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 06:20:45 CET (/health-professions/asp/index.php)