Sites about general diseases of the ear, nose, and throat, also known as Otorhinolaryngologic Disorders.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Otoophtalmical Neurophysiology Patient and scientific information about vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus and other neurosensorial disorders, diagnosis and treatment. In Spanish, English and German.
- Hear-it Provides information about hearing and hearing loss. Includes facts and figures and information about the causes, signs, consequences and treatment of hearing loss. Includes section on children.
- Ear Nose and Throat Patient Information A large selection of brochures for patients to learn about ear, nose, throat and sinuses. A section for health care providers regarding diagnoses and treatment for sinus disease.
- Patients Forum on Parotid Tumors Presents photographs from before and after surgery for a benign tumor, as well as details of the operation.
- Chicago Dizziness and Hearing Information about dizziness, balance and hearing provided by Dr Timothy C. Hain. Includes educational material for patients and practice support materials for clinicians.
European Academy of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Aims to bring together all the European sub-speciality organisations to provide rationalisation of courses, congresses, instruction sessions and teaching programmes within Europe.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 06:44:34 CET (http://www.ceorlhns.org/)