Macular Degeneration is a condition that mainly affects those over 60 years old (age related) but can also affect children and teenagers (juvenile). The condition affects the eyes Macula, in some cases causing it to stop working entirely which causes blindness.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Center for the Study of Macular Degeneration A biomedical research unit located at UC Santa Barbara dedicated to research on the cellular, molecular and genetic factors that contribute to the disorder.
- MD Support Internet community offering information and support.
- Macular Degeneration, Tom's Condition A website with information about macular degeneration. Tom describes his ongoing confrontation with this disease.
- eMedicine Health - Macular Degeneration Consumer health resource center providing an overview of macular degeneration and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- NHS Choices: Macular Degeneration Provides information on this condition affecting central vision. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
- Macular Degeneration Research Program was established to fund research and educate the public.
- Angeles Vision Clinic - Macular Degeneration In depth patient information site. Covers the condition and its many forms of treatment.
Macular Degeneration Information and Video
Information and video. Covers the main condition, macular holes, epiretinal membranes, PDT laser therapy, and vitrectomy surgery.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 07:08:47 CET (http://coastaleye.com/MacularDegeneration.html)