Lipomas are benign fatty tissue tumors.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Doctor's Doctor: Lipoma Describes various types of lipomas in a structured manner.
- Lipomadoc Endocrinologist describes several disorders involving fatty growths, as well as providing treatment recommendations. She is one of the few doctors diagnosing Dercum's Disease
- eMedicine: Lipomas Describes in detail the lipoma condition and removal surgery.
- My Lipoma Removal Surgery Personal blog detailing the experience.
- Wikipedia: Lipoma Article describing lipoma characteristics along with references and images.
- Fat Disorders Research Society The goal of this organization is to raise public awareness of fat disorders. Some of the disorders discussed are: Dercums Disease (Adiposis Dolorosa), Madelung’s Disease, Lipedema and Familial Multiple Lipomatosis or Angiolipomatosis
- Lipoma Excision Article from American Family Physician describes how a simple lipoma is removed by a surgeon during an office visit.