Osteoarthritis is most common in people over the age of 50. This category contains sites about osteoarthritis, including hip and knee joint replacement surgery information.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Medinfo - Osteoarthritis Easy to understand information from a UK general practitioner.
- MedicineNet - Osteoarthritis Information and resources pertaining to degenerative arthritis. By William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR.
- Medical management of osteoarthritis of the knee and hip joints Full text article from the Medical Journal of Australia.
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) Offers a handout about osteoarthritis. Includes what OA is, its affects, diagnosis, treatment, research, and illustrations.
- NHS Choices: Osteoarthritis Provides information on this condition that affects the joints. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, self help, complications and prevention.
- Osteoarthritis Information from the Arthritis Foundation. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment, science and research of OA, fact sheets, and alternative therapies.
- Osteoarthritis Diagnosis and treatment information from the American Family Physician.
Mayo Clinic: Osteoarthritis
Find an overview on the symptoms, risk factors, causes, complications, and treatment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 08:28:51 CET (/diseases-conditions/osteoarthritis/home/ovc-20198248)