Information about skin disorders and diseases.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Behcet's Syndrome
- Cowden Syndrome
- Dercum Disease
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Erythema Multiforme
- Erythema Nodosum
- Gustatory Sweating
- Hailey-Hailey Disease
- Hair Loss
- Head Lice
- Hereditary Angioedema
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Incontinentia Pigmenti
- Lichen Planus
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Nail Patella Syndrome
- Poison Ivy
- Pressure Ulcers
- Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- eMedicine Health - Life-Threatening Skin Rashes Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment of serious skin rash.
- Mastocytosis KS-MO local chapter of the Mastocytosis society. Bringing information on Mastocytosis and Mast-Cell related support and research information in an all in one page.
- Senior and Older Adult Health Issues: Skin Aging Faulty skin immunity affects the entire immune system. An article by Professor Carmen Fusco. Among the topics discussed are DHEA, Melatonin and other supplements.
- American Academy of Dermatology Patient Information Pamphlets Includes information about skin care, sun protection, skin allergies, and several common dermatologic conditions.
- Acanthosis Nigricans NORD fact sheet provides alternative names for this disorder, a general discussion, and resources.
- MedicineNet: Focus on Skin Offers information on skin disorders written for patients experiencing acne, skin cancer, dermatitis and other skin conditions. Includes tests, procedures, and articles.
- Pretibial Myxedema Description of a dermatology complication sometimes found in non-thyrotoxic Graves disease, autoimmune thyroiditis, and stasis dermatitis.
- Keratosis Pilaris Help Information on the very common, inherited skin condition characterized by rough, bumpy skin on the back of the arms and thighs, but may also appear on the face, back and buttocks. KP skin disorder pictures and forum.
- Infoderm From Galderma Laboratories, includes overview, photographs, treatments and support groups for a variety of skin conditions, and a glossary of terms.
- AllExperts Dermatology Q&A Directory of experts volunteering to answer questions related to skin disorders.
- Skin Care Guide Learn about dermatological conditions and cosmetic treatments. Also provides medical guides.
- eMedicine Health: Mole Removal Consumer health resource center providing information on mole removal.
- WebMD Skin Problems & Treatments Health Center Find information on various skin problems and the latest information on treatments.
- The Mastocytosis Society Dedicated to increasing understanding of mast cell-related disorders and the impact they have on patients' lives. Find details about the organization, support groups, and a catalog of fundraisers.
- DoctorDerm's Den The Skin, your body's largest organ. Learn about the skin, beauty myths, how the sun affects the skin, skin cancer, and many links to skin conditions and diseases.
- Skinsight Find answers about skincare, conditions and diseases. Created by health care professionals.
- New Age Skin Research Foundation Aims to provide educational resources to the public, to conduct innovative research, and to extend research grants to scientists and scientific organizations.
- NHS Choices: Angioedema Provides information on this sudden, severe swelling of the skin in a particular area. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- NHS Choices: Blisters Provides information on these small pockets of fluid in the upper layers of the skin. Includes symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- NHS Choices: Body Odour Provides information on this embarrassing condition, also known as bromhidrosis.
- eMedicine Health: Bruises Consumer health resource center providing information remedies for bruises.
- eMedicine Health - Cellulitis Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- eMedicine Health - Contact Dermatitis Consumer health resource center providing information on the causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Skin and Connective Tissue Provides a short description and links to related diseases.
- Patient: Pityriasis Lichenoides Factsheet on this rare skin disorder, including its epidemiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, management and prognosis.
Dermatologic Disease Database
Over 100 skin diseases and terms described in detail, along with treatment options. Many high quality photos accompany the listings. The site's search engine can help locate any condition.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:11:17 CET (http://www.aocd.org/?page=DiseaseDatabaseHome)
Ask The Doctor - The Dermatology Forum
Ask the Doctor - online medical forum (questions and answers) for all aspects of skin / dermatology conditions.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:11:20 CET (http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dermatology?id=115)