For dental association sites only.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- European Academic Society for Immediate Implantology Organization of dentists specializing in the basal osseointergration implant method, BOI. Includes information on implants, FAQs and a directory of dentists. [German, English and French]
- IADR/AADR The International and American Association for Dental Research.
- Hispanic Dental Association Provides a voice for the Hispanic oral health professional, and promotes the oral health of the Hispanic community.
- Western Regional Examining Board Developer and administrator of reliable competency assessments for dental health care providers and state agencies which license dental professionals.
- National Association of Dental Laboratories Created to assist members in the interpretation of and compliance with all government dental decrees, orders, rules and regulations.
- Hellenic Association for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (HAOMS) Provides the history and board information of HAOMS, along with surgery training information in Greece, case reports, conferences and news.
- National Association of Dental Plans Promotes and advances the network-based dental plan industry in an effort to improve consumer access to affordable, quality dental care.
- International Federation of Dental Hygienists (IFDH) An international organization that unites dental hygiene associations from around the world.
- Malaysian Dental Association The homepage for Malaysian dentists. Includes sites for other affiliate professional dental bodies.
- Scandinavian Institute of Dental Materials (NIOM) A non-profit joint Scandinavian institute for research, testing and certification of dental products.
- International College of Prosthodontists Includes membership information, list of conferences, and message board.
- Confederation of Dental Employers Promotes the financial viability of dental practices and acts as a voice for practice owners whenever possible. Includes membership information and benefits, working policies, seminars, directory, and employment opportunities.
- Academy of Laser Dentistry International organization providing education and research through certification programs, publications, conferences and meetings. Includes information for patients, member directory and membership details.
- International Association of Orofacial Myology Provides its history, membership requirements, a directory of members, convention schedules, downloadable forms, publications and resources.
- Nepal Dental Association Provides its history, news and events, rules and regulations, membership details, publications and classifieds. Located in Lalitpur.
- International Dental Manufacturers Coordinates the joint international interests of the regional industry associations. Includes events and registry offices. Located in Bern, Switzerland.
- International Society for Computerized Dentistry Composed of over 2000 members in thirty countries, the society is a resource for dentists working with new technologies in their practice.
- International Team for Implantology With the ITI Foundation, platform for guiding research, development and education.
- European Academy of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology Dedicated to promote, advance and improve clinical practice, education and/or research. Includes a directory of officers, meeting dates, its history, a membership application and a newsletter. Located in the UK.