Pediatric dentistry addresses the dental care of children from birth to age eighteen.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- HealthyTeeth Oral health and education database maintained by the Nova Scotia Dental Association. Discusses teeth, gums, cavities, braces, experiments and activities, teacher's guide and dental links.
- Teeth and Teeth Care Oral health resources and materials for children and parents. Gives tips for keeping toothbrushes clean, having a healthy mouth, and tooth-friendly foods and drinks.
- ADHA - Kid's Stuff Gives children oral health information, answers to common questions about their teeth, and some fun online games by The American Dental Hygienists' Association.
- Children's Dental Health Project Dedicated to assisting policymakers, healthcare providers, advocates and parents improve children's oral health and increase their access to dental care.
- Dentists4Kids.com Features a pediatric dentist directory and answers to common questions. Also includes resources for professionals, and online purchasing.
- Pediatric Dental Health Provides information, resources, and answers for enhancing the oral and dental health of children.
- Help Kids Smile Source for oral health information intended to assist children, their parents, teachers, school nurses and dentists in understanding concepts in oral health education.
- KIND Kids in Need of Dentistry is a nonprofit organization that provides dental care to children in need throughout Colorado. [English and Spanish]
- Colgate Kids Offers online games, puzzles, and other activities that teach about keeping teeth healthy.