Commercial sites (including those for pharmaceutical or healthcare services) do NOT belong here because any "education" they contain cannot be considered unbiased. Please send such sites to the appropriate category in Business/ or Regional/.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Dr. Gabe Mirkin Reports on health, fitness, and nutrition news from talk show host Gabe Mirkin, M.D., in text and audio form.
- Healthfinder US government directory of online publications, clearinghouses, databases, web sites, and support and self-help groups, as well as the government agencies and not-for-profit organizations.
- FamilyDoctor A database of articles and guides, covering common medical topics. All articles are reviewed and edited by family doctors and specialists.
- PreOp.com Offers patients animated videos, graphics, and medical illustrations as explanations for the most common surgical and diagnostic procedures performed in the US.
- HELP - Health Education Library for People Features online full-text books and magazines on health and illness.
- Lab Tests Online Explains common laboratory tests and what the results might mean.
- Netwellness.org Health and wellness information from the faculty of the Universities of Cincinnati, Ohio State and Case Western Reserve. Question answering for non-emergencies.
- eMedTV Health Information A library of medical information including conditions and diseases, tests and procedures and drugs and supplements.
- Surgery Door A guide to medical conditions, illnesses and ailments, their treatment and possible cure.
- A Healthy Me Providing health and wellness information, and produced by Blue Cross BlueShield of Massachusetts.
- MedicineNet Describes conditions, diseases, tests, and procedures, with a medical dictionary.
- NetHealth Online Guide A comprehensive guide to health on the Internet, with reviews and links to hundreds of online resources.
- The Doctor's Doctor Explains how to interpret laboratory, surgical pathology, and cytology reports and provides information about various conditions and diseases. Maintained by a group of pathologists.
- MDAdvice.com Provides health and medical information, health tips, resources, experts, news, chats, and community support.
- Med-Help.net Nurses trained to answer questions on a variety of health topics.
- Net Health Book Comprehensive compilation of medical information on major common diseases with emphasis on prevention of disease conditions and treatment options.
- NHS Choices Information on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.
- Mayo Clinic Clinical experts provide current medical information and news on health topics.
- Emedicinezone Provides information about symptoms, tests and treatment of common disease conditions and diseases.
- Family Health Guide Offers expert advice on a wide range of health and disease conditions.
- The Virtual Clinic Provides free opinion by established doctors on health in question answer format to the patients.
- Total Health Information on a variety of medical conditions and treatments written for patients by UK medical professionals.
- The Doctor Will See You Now Comprehensive resource of knowledge related to the common disease conditions through various articles.
- Myhealth.Alberta.ca Government of Alberta initiative to provide health and wellness information through various articles.
- Patient Power Provide latest news, information on disease conditions and interviews of patients as well as doctors.
- Drugsdb Information on commonly prescribed drugs and medications including their side effects, standard dosages, contraindications and interactions.
- The Undying Soul Informative resources including blog articles to fight cancer written by oncologist Dr. Stephen J. Iacoboni.
- My Family Doctor Health care and disease information providing site.
- HealthDirect Independent information on diseases, fitness, aging, and health services. Includes a newsletter and events calendar. Sponsored by the Australian Government.
- MUSC Health Complete health and disease information along with the latest health care news. Presented by the experts at the Medical University of South Carolina.
- MerckEngage Offers guides to health for consumers and health care professionals.
- Pri-Med Patient Education Center Free resource served by professionals from Harvard Medical School for the patients regarding common disease conditions. Link for further reading, free brochures are also provided.
- PLGA Foundation Provides answers to common questions about the disease and the foundation supports the affected patients.
- Health Talk Online Offering information about common disease conditions through articles and discussion forum.
- New England Baptist Hospital - Patient Education Offers pre-operative tips for hip, knee or spinal surgery.
- PatientUK Evidence-based articles on many health and disease topics. Written by doctors for patients.
- Your Medical Source Provides information on a wide range of health and medical topics. Articles are reviewed by physicians.
National Council on Patient Information and Education (NCPIE)
Designed to help consumers make sound decisions about the use of medicines, and to stimulate and improve communication between consumers and health care professionals by developing programs, providing educational kits, and offering guidelines, tips, and resources.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:49:18 CET (http://www.bemedwise.org/)
A health and wellness social media platform created by Jeff Arnold and Dr. Mehmet Oz that covers many health topics. Includes video and blog.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:50:23 CET (https://www.sharecare.com/static/home-prototype)
The Merck Manual - Home Edition
Transforms the language of the professionals' version into commonly used English while retaining the vital information about diseases, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:50:25 CET (https://www.merckmanuals.com/home)
Medical dictionary, disease symptoms and treatments, resources for healthy living, and information on drugs and medicines.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 10:50:27 CET (https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/tagged/health)