Educational resources about organ donation and transplantation.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Transplant Kids Information about the organ transplant process, from assessment to life after transplant. Includes links to UK organ sites and stories by parents of transplant patients.
- Greif Family Kidney Transplant/Donor Story Information on the kidney transplant and donation process. Chronicles the kidney donation of Howard Greif to his father Irwin Greif.
- TransWeb Questions and answers, myths, and other information about organ transplants and donation.
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients Providing reports and data on solid organ transplantation, as well as a transplantation primer, glossary, and research resources.
- United Network for Organ Sharing Nonprofit organization which coordinates U.S. organ transplant activities. The UNOS Web site contains information and statistics about organ transplantation.
- The Never Ending Gift Links to organ and tissue transplantation. How to become an organ donor.
- My Kidney Pancreas Transplant All about a life saving transplant along with other information about transplantation and diabetes.
- Gift of a Lifetime An educational web documentary including an interactive section on the human body, as well as student resources and information about becoming a donor.
- Team Give Life Team Give Life is a four-man, ultra-distance cycling team that will compete in the 2005 Race Across America – a non-stop, 3000 mile bike race from San Diego to Atlantic City – to raise awareness and funds for the cause of blood, organ and tissue donation.
- Legacy Donor Foundation A non-profit organization that is dedicated to raising awareness about the need for organ and tissue donation in Louisiana.
- Indiana Organ Procurement Organization Assists individuals and families in making the decision to donate organs and tissue to individuals in need of transplants.
- Southwest Transplant Alliance Information about organ and tissue donation. Includes a FAQs, news and a donor card to download.
- To Transplant and Beyond Heart recipient John Fisher has created this website with information and resources for pre and post heart transplant patients.
- Transplant Recipients International Organization - TRIO Transplantation and organ donation information and resources for transplant recipients, their families and donor families.