Professional organizations that encourage fitness though education and promotion.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Sporting Goods Association Helps fitness retailers build more profit and advocate on their behalf on issues important to them.
- American College of Sports Medicine Promotes fitness, health and quality of life through research, education and practical applications of sports medicine.
- International Fitness Professionals Association For personal trainers, aerobics instructors, fitness center staff. Tampa, FL.
- National Institute for Fitness and Sport Non-profit organization committed to enhancing human health, physical fitness and athletic performance through research, education and service.
- The Fitness League National network of locally based exercise classes, suitable for all ages and abilities, available in over 300 venues across the UK.
- National Association for Health and Fitness A not-for-profit organization that exists to improve the quality of life of every individual in the United States through the promotion of physical fitness and healthy lifestyles and by fostering and supporting Councils for physical activity, health and sports.
- IDEA Supports the world's leading health and fitness professionals with credible information, education, career development and leadership.
- American Society of Exercise Physiologists Certification (EPC), undergraduate academic accreditation, electronic research (JEPonline) and publications (PEPonline), licensure through state affiliates.
- Moms In Motion Programs provide fitness training for women and raise money for local charities.
- AFAA: Aerobics and Fitness Association of America Job listings, certification workshops, continuing education, forums.
- National Gym Association, Inc. A nonprofit organization maintaining industry standards, with details of contests, and career information.
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Non-profit organization, sets certification and education standards for personal trainers and group fitness instructors.
- International Fitness Association Certification for kickboxing aerobics instructor and fitness trainer. Free Fitness Manual.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Addressing fitness, sports performance, and sports medicine. Live, online, and home-study courses.
- National Council on Strength and Fitness Personal training certification and continuing education for the fitness professional.
- National Federation of Professional Trainers Providing trainer certification for over 16 years. Directory, free software, NFPT magazine, forums.
- National Strength Professionals Association NSPA has certified over 4,500 professional fitness instructors and personal trainers.
- Natural Fitness Trainers Association Certification for natural fitness trainer. Natural training methods are approved by the NFTA advisory board.
- Aquatic & Fitness Professional Association International Aqua aerobics personal trainer certifications, water workshops, continuing education, senior fitness.
- Native American Fitness Council Fitness training and certification programs.
- Curves Europe Information on the Curves Method and Franchise Curves, a women's gym.
- Certified Professional Trainers Network Provides educational material for personal training professional development.
- President's Challenge Assists, informs, and inspires kids, teens, adults, and seniors on their journey to be active, eat well, and get fit.
- Take The Magic Step Organization that promotes healthy lifestyle changes through inspiration and education made one small step at a time.
- IHRSA International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association: Organization that promotes fitness through education and sport club membership.
- National Council for Exercise & Fitness (NCEF) Provides comprehensive education and training for exercise and health fitness professional instructors in Ireland. Also, provides certificate, diploma and degree qualifications.
- Fitness STAR Network Fitness models, photographers, agents, scouts, media, magazines, companies, trainers, and nutritionists.
- Warrior Sciences Offers articles on strength training, conditioning, personal protection, survival, and wisdom for living a more vibrant life.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Non-profit association dedicated to facilitating the exchange of ideas in strength development as it relates to the improvement of athletic performance and fitness.
- Fitness Institute Australia Providing industry standard certificate courses for instructors and personal trainers.
- National Center on Physical Activity and Disability NCHPAD encourages persons with disabilities to participate in regular physical activity to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent secondary conditions.