The needs of children at the end of life are different than those of adults. In recognition of the unique needs of a child, Pediatric hospice programs and facilities are being established separate from an adult hospice program or facility.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice Provides palliative and respite care services for sick children in BC Canada.
- George Mark Children's House First children's hospice house in the U.S. providing medical, emotional and practical support to families with children that have life-threatening and terminal illnesses. [California]
- Bear Cottage Provides palliative care, temporary respite, end of life care, and bereavement support. [Manly NSW]
- Very Special Kids Australian children's hospice that provides respite and end of life care.
- Francis House Children's Hospice Offers respite for families and care for children with a short life expectancy. [UK]
- Naomi House Provides a home environment for children with life limiting conditions. [UK]
- Martin House Hospice A hospice for special children and young people with life-limiting illnesses. Information about patient services, and a diary of events. [England]
- Richard House Provides care and respite to families and children with life-limited illnesses. [UK]
- Derian House Children's Hospice Giving care to parents and their families before and after the death of a child. [UK]
Hospice for pediatric palliative care built on grounds of CHEO. Project information, progress, donation information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 12:10:11 CET (http://rogerneilsonhouse.ca/)
Claire House Children's Hospice
Cares for children with life threatening or life limiting conditions, and their families. Includes information about the care provided, and how you can help. [UK]
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 12:10:21 CET (http://www.clairehouse.org.uk/)