Geriatric Medicine is a branch of general medicine concerned with the clinical, preventive, remedial and social aspects of illness in older people. - British Geriatrics Society - http://www.bgs.org.uk/
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Stanford Geriatric Education Center California. Program philosophy, history and overview, and professional certifications.
- General Practice Notebook - Geriatric medicine Coverage of this medical speciality.
- Medical Care Corporation Neuroinformatics company developing technologies that measure cognitive performance to help manage memory disorders. Provides company details and information about memory loss.
- GeriPal A blog focused on recent news and research, and commentary about geriatric medicine and palliative care.
- Stanford School of Medicine: Ethnogeriatrics Provides information about healthcare for older ethnic minorities in the USA.
Gerontology Programs at the University of Maryland, Baltimore
Provides a directory of research and education programs in Gerontology available at the University.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 14:14:48 CET (http://www.umaryland.edu/gerontology/)
J. Paul Sticht Center on Aging and Rehabilitation
Includes information on geriatrics, geriatric education, research, residencies, and fellowships, faculty, and caring for the aging and elderly.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 14:14:53 CET (/agingresearch/)