The branch of medicine that deals with obstetrics and gynecology.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Obgyn.net Offers news and research, including original articles, forums and chats for health professionals and patients.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Provides information on certification and maintenance of certification for obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States.
- International Society of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology ISPOG is an international organization promoting the study of psychobiological and psychosocial, ethical and cross-cultural problems in the fields of obstetrics and gynaecology, women's health and reproductive health.
- Perineology Perineology is a new medical speciality dealing with the functional troubles of the 3 axis of the female perineum (urological, gynaecological and colo-proctological).
- ORGYN.com A comprehensive professional resource in obstetrics and gynecology, including news, conference announcements, and information about conditions, treatments, medications, public health, and medical practice. [Requires free registration.]
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Non-profit organization of women's health care physicians advocating highest standards of practice, continuing member education and public awareness of women's health care issues.