Pathology is the term used for disease processes, the scientific study of them, and/or their detection using various tests and equipment.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Pathology Guy General topics are discussed, as well as articles on autopsies, evidence collection and other forensic issues.
- Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Images of diseased tissue throughout the tract, including tumours, ulcers and inflammatory bowel disease.
- WebPath: The Internet Pathology Laboratory Contains photographs with explanatory text, tutorials, a case of the week, and laboratory exercises.
- Pathology Quiz Online Presents a series of illustrated case histories.
- Museum of Human Disease The University of New South Wales ( Australia ) presents interactive images of many pathological processes.
- Urbana Atlas of Pathology Images cover all body systems and disease processes.
- PathologyOutlines.com Textbook of clinical and surgical pathology, with links to images and references, as well as jobs, conferences, fellowships and books.
- Pathology Student An educational blog written by a teacher from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine.
- Libre Pathology A searchable wiki of human pathology with an emphasis on diagnosis, images and interactive cases.
- Transplant Pathology Internet Services Provides a collaborative tool for transplantation physicians and an educational resource. Articles with images.