Pediatrics is the branch of medicine concerned with the care and development of children and with the prevention and treatment of children's diseases. [Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition]
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- General Pediatrics A comprehensive resource of journals, continuing medical education, textbook reviews, clinical practice guidelines and separate, searchable databases of conditions for pediatricians and patients.
- Pediatric Oncall Features disease information, clinical problems, case reports and teaching files, with diagnostic tools and conference schedules. The physician-only section requires free registration.
- Crash Cards A pocket-sized reference guide with critical information for pediatric resuscitation. Can be used on ambulances, in any clinic or hospital.
- A to Z of Pediatric Primary Care Search for the most recent journal editorials, review articles, consensus or policy statements, guidelines, analysis and evidence-based-medicine evaluations.
- Medscape Pediatrics Free full-text articles, daily medical news, continuing medical education credits, resources and databases.