Online medical reference materials, e.g. online manuals, textbooks, guidelines, dictionaries etc.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Doctors Page Links to patient education materials, medical reference sites and medical humor.
- Well-Connected Offering over 100 in-depth reports on physical and mental diseases and wellness issues. Written by medical writers and reviewed by a board at Harvard Medical School. Some information available free but most requires paid access.
- Medics Travel Lists hospitals, charities, NGOs and recruitment agencies around the world to help doctors, nurses and medical students plan work and electives overseas.
- MD Consult Includes reference books, journal search, practice guidelines, patient education and drug information. Subscription required, free trial period.
- DocMD.com Provides links to free medical and medically-related sites.
- Virtual Naval Hospital A digital library designed to help primary care providers and to help patients associated with naval medical issues. A service of the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery.
- NCEMI: Common Simple Emergencies An online manual with detailed instructions and illustrations on how to treat various everyday medical emergencies.
- PreventDisease.com A patient-oriented portal for up-to-date health information on fitness, lifestyle, nutrition and health tools.
- Mediresource Information on diseases and conditions, support groups and drug information. Primarily patient-oriented.
- My Body Interactive symptom checker, includes details of some possible causes.
- MedPix Database of medical images including radiology, pathology, and dermatology. Case of the Week with CME for physicians and CNE for nurses.
- The National Center for Health Statistics Information on births, deaths, ageing, disease classification and other health statistics.
- Virtual Pediatric Hospital A digital health sciences library at the University of Iowa for health care providers and patients.
- Doctor NDTV Information on a variety of health issues from medical experts. Includes FAQ.
- MedCalc A collection of online clinical calculators. Includes ABG, GFR, Fluids and BMI calculations and interpretations.
- RJ's Medical Directory A collection of medical links and information categorized by specific topics.
- OHSU Health Information for patients and clinicians on aspects of healthcare. Includes an index of health topics.
Links to health resources for patients, professionals and an online medical library.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:11:09 CET (http://www.univadis.com/)
The Merck Manual
Online version of The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:11:46 CET (https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional)