Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- PubMed National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to over 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
- SoCRA Educational and charitable nonprofit membership organization, offering educational programming and certification to clinical (health care) research professionals and others interested in clinical(health care)research.
- WebExhibits Directory-Medicine Interesting topics in biomedicine.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) US Government department in charge of medical research.
- AllExperts Medical Research Q&A Experts volunteer to answer questions related to locating medical resources on the internet.
- Consort Statement Research publication, research presentations, evidence-based medicine standards, and related material. Available in six languages downloadable in Adobe PDF format.
- Schulman Associates Institutional Review Board, Inc. Independent consultants dedicated to the protection of human rights and welfare.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Panel of health care experts that evaluates the latest scientific evidence on clinical preventive services.
- Survey Research Group Offers medical research questionnaires, women's health research, industry analysis, and health statistics in the medical research field.
- Newswire Rockefeller University research.
- AHRQ: Clinical Information Clinical information on evidence-based practice, clinical guidelines, medical effectiveness, pharmaceutical therapy, new technology, screening and preventive services, outcomes research, and the National Guideline Clearinghouse.
- Medical Hypotheses A forum for the presentation and criticism of ideas in medicine and the related biomedical sciences.
The INCLEN Trust
International Clinical Epidemiology Network for research and training to improve efficiency and quality of healthcare for disadvantaged populations, particularly in low- and middle-income countries.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:13:12 CET (http://www.inclentrust.org/inclen/)
The UK Health Technology Assessment Programme
Site contains details of program's many projects and publications; an NHS national research and development initiative.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 16:13:28 CET (http://www.nihr.ac.uk/funding-and-support/funding-for-research-studies/funding-programmes/health-technology-assessment/)