Listings include organizations that raise awareness about nutrition-related issues affecting consumers.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Committed to improving health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. Features healthy weight, food safety and health professional and employer resources.
- American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Has articles, research topics, and issues regarding parenteral nutrition.
- The American Society for Clinical Nutrition Association that advocates health and nutrition related issues. Has meeting events, board members, membership news, and current press releases.
- Oldways Non-profit organization that promotes healthy eating based upon regional diet pyramids. Has list of food pyramids based on cultural eating patterns and programs for nutrition education.
- The Council for Responsible Nutrition Trade association which advocates science-based information concerning importance of various minerals and vitamins in consumers diet.
- Nestlé Foundation For the study of problems of nutrition in the World. Information on grants, fellowships, and research projects.
- The Wheat Foods Council A non-profit organization formed to help increase awareness of dietary grains as an essential component to a healthy diet. Offers nutrition information, education, research and promotional programs.
- British Nutrition Foundation Provides nutrition information for teachers, health professionals, scientists, and general public. Publications, conferences and educational resources.
- Institute for Optimum Nutrition Certificated educational courses and a magazine on nutrition and healthy living, and a directory of qualified UK consultants.
- Nutrition Australia Community organization providing information, events, news, exercise programs, and food facts.
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Council on Nutrition Chiropractors linked with nutrition, offering information, locate a practitioner, membership and members only pages.
- The International Tree Nut Council Nutrition Research & Education Foundation Ten tree nuts are nutritional described with recipes, resources, and news.
- Sustain Sharing science and technology to improve nutrition in developing countries. Providing information, nutrition technology, publications snf information on malnutrition.
- Maine Nutrition Council Coordinates State agencies in nutrition, offering newsletters, scholarships, grants, awards and events.
- Beef Nutrition Organization American beef producers offering nutrition research, events, and media information along with a group of subsidiary groups such as the council for women's nutrition solutions, dietary guidelines alliance, and nutrient rich foods coalition.
- Nutrition Coordinating Center Offers a nutritional data system for research turning food eaten into nutrient data, plus services for aiding nutrition research. Linked with the University of Minnesota.
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Organisation dedicated to supporting the use of food fortification and other strategies aimed at improving the health and nutrition of populations at risk.
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Offering a one year course in nutrition to be a health counselor. Based in NYC but does offer distance learning.
- Healthy Kids Challenge A not for profit organization that offers teaching resources, best practices, training and conferences for people dealing with children and/or their food and health.
- International Food Information Council Foundation Information on nutrition facts and guides, as well as food science, including food biotechnology and functional foods.
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation Health organization providing information about healthy lifestyles, ecology, sound nutrition, alternative medicine, farming, and organic gardening.
- Campden BRI Conducts research for the food and beverage industry. Has research programs, publications, and information about food and environment legislations.
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior For professionals involved with nutritional education and health promotion, providing an annual conference, journals, membership, jobs, and resources.
- Philippines' National Nutrition Council Government organizations with a mission, plans, projects, and program for improving the health of the population.
- Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals Association of food service managers that promote quality nutritional care through education. Has current board members, resource center, employment gateway, annual meetings, and certification information.
Linus Pauling Institute Micronutrient Information Center
Source for current scientific information regarding roles of specific vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients in preventing disease and promoting health. Has index of resources available.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 20:06:28 CET (http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic)
Nutritional Therapy Council
Aims to establish, uphold and advance the standards of qualifications, competence and conduct of those who practise nutritional therapy as a profession in order to protect the public and provide guidance to employers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 20:06:40 CET (http://www.nteducationcommission.org.uk/)