Toxic substances can be found in most places of work, and their safe use and storage is essential.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- TOXNET Provides access to a cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Environmental Software and Services GmbH European hazardous chemicals database.
- Is Your Job Killing You? by James Q. Jacobs There are as many as 575,000 hazardous chemical products in workplaces. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) estimates that over 32 million workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals. Resources and links for additional information.
- Haz-Map Occupational medicine toxicology database to assist in the recognition of diseases caused by hazardous chemicals.
- Tamarac Medical Located in Denver, Colorado. About this toxicology lab specializing in economical blood lead and cadmium testing for children and industry workers.
- NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards Data on 677 chemicals or substance groupings found in the work environment.