An "MSDS" is a Material Safety Data Sheet, a document which summarizes the purpose, hazards, and other information about a substance or material. Different government jurisdictions and industries have differing MSDS requirements. In the interests of public and worker safety, however, their MSDS libraries are frequently shared. This category contains sites that link directly to MSDS information, or which provide directories, search engines, or other gateways related to chemical safety or MSDS information.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- MSDS-Search Search engine for material safety data sheets.
- Vermont SIRI MSDS Collection Searchable MSDS database of chemicals and chemical compounds.
- Where to find MSDS on the Internet A regularly updated site featuring over 85 free resources for material safety data sheets (MSDS) sites on the internet.
- The MSDS HyperGlossary A searchable, hyperlinked, on-line glossary with definitions, MSDS relevance, links for over 120 common terms found on Material Safety Data Sheets.
- MSDS Xchange This free internet portal contains over 2000 links to chemical manaufacturer web sites, accessing over 400,000 MSDS across the Internet.
- Scientific Instrument Services MSDS Sheets of products manufactured and distributed by Scientific Instrument Services.
- Guide to Material Safety Data Sheets Discusses what to look for on an MSDS and how to interpret the information you find there. Written for journalists.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for Infectious Substances From the Office of Biosafety, Health Canada. The MSDS listing is produced for personnel working in the life sciences as quick safety reference material relating to infectious micro-organisms.
- CAMEO Chemicals Online library of data sheets containing response-related information and recommendations for hazardous materials.
- CCOHS: MSDS Provided by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety.
- Kansas State University-MSDS Large link list of sources of Material Safety Data Sheets.
Chemical Safety Information
Oxford University's chemistry safety information, which includes MSDS data.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 20:19:41 CET (http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/index2.html)