Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Japan Pharmaceutical Association Contains the Pharmacist Platform and Code of Ethics for Pharmacists, a brief history and discussion of the medical insurance system.
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists A non-profit organization representing pharmacists who compound custom medications to meet unique patient needs.
- The Irish Pharmaceutical Union (IPU) The professional association and trade union for Irish pharmacists, featuring contact details and form, alphabetical and geographic membership lists and a member-only section.
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia National professional organisation for pharmacists aiming to influence attitudes and policies through representation, networking, consultation and a range of publications, health-promoting programs and resources.
- European Industrial Pharmacists Group Representing the national, professional organizations of pharmacists employed in the pharmaceutical or allied industries of the Member States of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or European countries having a mutual recognition agreement with the European Union on compliance control of regulated medicines.
- Pakistan Pharmacist Associatoin Promoting the profession's role in public health and patient care, with a list of members, health information, and forum.
- Indonesian Pharmacists Association This site is the official site IAI which is the only pharmacist professional organization that is recognized by the Republic Of Indonesia Ministry of Health.
- The Federation of European Pharmacological Societies Information about the organization. European Certified Pharmacologist Programme knowledge, publications, and provides activity announcements.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Association of Puerto Rico Represents pharmaceutical companies with operations in this U.S. territory.
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia To serve and support community pharmacy in quality health to all Australians.
- Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Association The APSA is a professional society for individuals with an interest in pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences.
- The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia National professional organisation for pharmacists, pharmacists in training, pharmacy technicians and associates working across Australia’s health system.