Covers all educational aspects of the topical area, including lists of schools, curricula, course, syllabi; as well as sites intended for students.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Michigan School of Traditional Midwifery Two year program combining correspondence learning and workshops. Scholarships available.
- Maternidad La Luz Accredited MEAC school located in El Paso, Texas. Educational program located within a birthing center, provides all clinical experience onsite.
- Comadres Institute A variety of programs and educational retreats focusing mainly on aquanatal and waterbirths. Offers workshops, classes and American Aquanatal Certification.
- Midwives College of Utah Distance learning direct entry program. Offers degree and certification options.
- The National College of Midwifery Offers a number of degree courses in a distance learning format. Also includes course details, application requirements and fees.
- National Midwifery Institute Inc. A three year direct entry distance learning program. Details a curriculum overview as well as a student section, tuition fees and FAQ. Based in Vermont.
- Midwifery in Australia An overview of the requirements and various pathways to midwifery available. Offers brief descriptions of qualifications needed, registration boards, education and information on professional bodies.
- Charles Sturt University - Graduate Diploma of Midwifery Based in New South Wales, Australia. Offers registered nurses the opportunity to become practitioners. Provides an in-depth course outline as well as information on entry requirements and scholarships.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - Midwifery Education Program Offers various Nurse-Midwifery certifications. Accredited by the American College of Nurse Midwives and located in Brooklyn, New York.
- University of Limerick - Higher Diploma (Midwifery) Two year program for registered nurses who wish to join the profession. Describes entrance requirements, a brief break down of the course and direction for admission enquiries. Located in Ireland.
- Frontier Nursing University The home of nurse-midwifery in the US, providing innovative education for aspiring midwives.
Birthingway College of Midwifery
Three year degree program training direct-entry midwives. Located in Portland, Oregon. Midwifery Education Accreditation Council (MEAC) accredited.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 21:20:22 CET (http://birthingway.edu/)