Concerned with protecting and improving the health of communities and populations. Public health includes such diverse topics as preventive medicine; health education and promotion; sanitation and hygiene; communicable-disease control; emergency medical services; assessment and monitoring and organization of health services and policies.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Betty C. Jung - Public Health Organized access to public health, education, jobs, careers, sites for professionals, students, educators, kids and general public.
- Injury Prevention Web Contains data on injury occurrence in each of the 50 US states, information about prevention, policy recommendations, and a resources section with links to government and nonprofit sites worldwide.
- Medscape Public Health and Prevention Journal articles, free continuing education, case reports, medical news, conference coverage, and patient education resources on a variety of public health topics. [Requires free registration.]
- The George Institute for International Health Seeks solutions for major global public health problems through research, policy development and training. Based in Sydney, Australia.
- EuroHealthNet A database of human resources which describes the fields of expertise and activities of about 5,000 experts involved in health promotion and public health in Europe. Detailed information on the skills and centres of interests of those included in the database, the organisations for which they work and their current projects. This programme is supported by the European Union.
- National Public Safety Information Bureau Offers directories and data for public safety professionals including law enforcement, fire, and emergency departments. Presents products, company details and resource links.