Schools and graduate programs offering study in public health as well as continuing education programs for public health clinicians.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Eastcentral PA Area Health Education Center Information on health education, statistics and demographics for the 5 counties served by this Center.
- Pharmaceutical Diversion Education, Inc. Services in the area of education on prescription drug abuse. Awareness education for health professionals, law enforcement, and regulatory officials. Talks include diversion in the health facility, rx abuse in the workplace, and prevention tips for health professionals who encounter the prescription drug seeker. (Miamitown, Ohio)
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration A not-for-profit association whose interest is in the development and continuous improvement of health management education. Contains lists of accredited graduate and undergraduate programs in the United States.
- Council on Education for Public Health Independent agency recognized by the US Department of Education to accredit schools of public health and graduate public health programs.
- Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region Dedicated to strengthening the role of public health through the training of public health professionals for both practice and research.
North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
Helping prepare the public health workforce respond to bioterrorism and emerging health threats.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 21:41:42 CET (http://sph.unc.edu/nccphp-launches-sharp-new-emergency-preparedness-program/)