For local, state, and national Emergency Services associations and organizations.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Illinois Emergency Services Management Association Non-profit organization that assists state and local governments maintain effective services and programs. Information on resources, programs, history, membership levels, and newsletter.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency -- FEMA Disaster mitigation, preparedness, response, recovery, education, and references.
- International Association of Emergency Managers Non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting the goals of saving lives and protecting property during emergencies and disasters . Offers a range of information including news, scholarships, and membership.
- Trauma Intervention Programs Inc. Team of volunteers who respond to emergency scenes to support survivors of tragic events such as sudden death.
- Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials - International (APCO) APCO International is the world's oldest and largest not-for-profit professional organization dedicated to the enhancement of public safety communications.
- E-Comm Emergency Communications for Southwest British Columbia Incorporated provides emergency communications for southwest British Columbia, on a shared network that is used throughout Metro Vancouver by police, fire and ambulance personnel.
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation - ICISF A non-profit, open membership foundation dedicated to the prevention and mitigation of disabling stress through the provision of: Education, training and support services for all Emergency Services professions.
- WA SES Volunteers Association Supporting members of the State Emergency Service in Western Australia. Includes news, organizational details, and an explanation of the role of the volunteers in responding to emergencies of all types.
- Australasian Fire Authorities Council Co-ordinates emergency services and land management in the region, and provides education and research for member groups. Includes events calendar and publications.
- National Emergency Number Association NENA's mission is to foster the technological advancement, availability, and implementation of a universal emergency telephone number system.
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians Representing the professional interests of all EMS practitioners, including paramedics, emergency medical technicians, first responders and other professionals working in pre-hospital emergency medicine. Includes details of educational programs and employment.
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency State agency. Offers news, information and training resources, programs and services on emergency preparedness and response. Features a kid's page, links and contacts.
- Morris County, New Jersey, Office of Emergency Management Includes public resource links, coordinator home, and emergency advisories and alerts.