Provides information on first aid topics aimed at health consumers. This information is not intended to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- AllExperts First Aid Q & A Volunteer experts answer your questions about first aid for free.
- British Red Cross - Everyday First Aid Interactive resource providing simple first aid advice on how to treat a range of injuries and illnesses.
- First Aid For Free Free online course with presentations, quizzes and videos.
- Association of First Aiders Large community of first aiders and first aid trainers in the United Kingdom.
- Irish Red Cross - Dublin 15 Branch Online basic first aid course from the Dublin 15 Branch of the Irish Red Cross. Includes a quiz to test your knowledge.
- First Aid Reference Provides online First Aid and CPR information on how to handle common first aid emergencies written by medical professionals.
- First Aid - NHS Choices Information on accidents, first aid and treatments by NHS Choices
- CPR Test Free online CPR and first aid tests covering latest guidelines. Covers adult and baby CPR as well as choking.
- First Aid Powerpoint Free first aid powerpoint presentations for anyone to download and use.
- Emergency First Aid Free emergency first aid guides providing clear and simple information on key medical emergencies
- Mayo Clinic: First Aid Guide Information on handling common situations which require first aid. Includes two short follow-up quizzes to check comprehension and recall.
Emergency and First Aid - HealthWorld Online
Listing of common injuries and recommended first aid treatment.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:54:03 CET (http://www.healthy.net/scr/MainLinks.aspx?Id=170)
St John Ambulance UK
St John Ambulance is a leading first aid charity in the United Kingdom. Information on training courses and free online first aid resources.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:54:03 CET (/sja/default.aspx)
British Red Cross - Children First Aid
Free first aid information for children on topics such as choking, asthma and burns. Includes animations, videos and quizes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:54:07 CET (http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/First-aid/Baby-and-Child-First-Aid/)