Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Food and Drug Administration The Consumer Protection Agency of the U.S. Government which monitors medical devices, foods, drugs, biologics, veterinary medicine, and toxicological research.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission Independent US regulatory agency that helps keep American families safe by reducing the risk of injury or death from consumer products. Listed are a variety of topics, including recalls, guidelines and information for consumers and producers.
- American Public Health Association Professional association dedicated to improving the public's health through education and advocacy.
- American Council on Science and Health Consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials ASTHO - Non-profit public health organization that represents the leaders of State and Territorial health agencies.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials - NACCHO Non-profit association serving 3,000 local health departments. Contains information and resources for those interested in public health and the work of local health agencies.
- American Association of Poison Control Centers Organization of poison centers and interested individuals which provides a forum to promote the reduction of morbidity and mortality from poisonings through public and professional education and scientific research.
- LA County Public Health Programs and Services Protects health, prevents disease, and promotes health and well-being for all persons in Los Angeles County.
- The Hospital Infection Society Exists to foster the scientific interests of hospital doctors who are interested in nosocomial or hospital acquired infections.
- Management Sciences for Health (MSH) A private, nonprofit international organization working in public health areas to strengthen health care management and improve access to critical health care services worldwide, including maternal/child health and family planning.
- Public Health Foundation (PHF) Located in Washington, D.C. and dedicated to achieving healthy communities through research, training, and technical assistance, with details of projects and resources.
- American Public Human Services Association Non profit organisation developing and promoting policies for the elderly and the economically disadvantaged. Includes details of publications and conferences, plus a staff directory.
- California Public Health Association - North An affiliate of the American Public Health Association and works to improve the Public's Health in the State of California.
- APHL - Association of Public Health Laboratories The Association plans, coordinates, and integrates the global expertise of their members to help promote improvement in public health laboratory practice worldwide.
- Bureau of Primary Health Care The BPHC assures that underserved and vulnerable people get the health care they need. It is one of four Bureaus of the Health Resources and Services Administration, an agency in the Department of Health and Human Services.
- ALPHA - Alaska Public Health Association Public Health professionals in Alaska use the combined strength of scientific knowledge, professional skill, individual commitment, community support, and political will to enable people to achieve their potential to live full, active lives.
- Arizona Public Health Association The mission of the Association is to assist in the protection and promotion of personal and environmental health. Publications and information on public health programs available.
- Southern California Public Health Association Providing public health leadership by working to maintain and enhance health promotion, disease and injury prevention, and health protection efforts in California.
- Illinois Public Health Association Working with other allied organizations and groups to improve the health status of Illinois residents, the quality of the environment, accessibility to basic health services and the capabilities of the public health system.
- Michigan Public Health Institute Promoting positive health conditions in populations and communities through research, education and application of scientific health practices.
- Public Safety Executive Association, Inc. Job database for public safety professionals.
- Tetrahedron, Inc. A corporation, educating people around the world on public health matters that concern all humanity.
- Louisiana Public Health Association (LPHA) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote health in the State of Louisiana.
- Benton Franklin Health Department Public health protection, prevention, promotion, information services for Benton and Franklin counties, in southeast Washington state.
- Snell Memorial Foundation Not for profit organization dedicated to research, education, testing, and development of helmet safety standards.
- Central Michigan District Health Department Serving Arenac, Clare, Gladwin, Isabella, Osceola and Roscommon counties.
- Public Health Institute Promotes health, well being, and quality of life through research, training, and community building.
- Association of Local Public Health Agencies (alPHa) A non-profit association representing public health units in Ontario, Canada. Includes publications, conferences, public health units, projects and programs and partners.
- Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors without Borders Doctors and nurses volunteer to provide urgent medical care in countries to victims of war and disaster regardless of race, religion, or politics. Provides news, exhibits, publications and speeches and volunteering information. The 'Field News' has information of interest to world health events.
- World Toilet Organization Includes news and event information, articles of interest, forum, design advisories, with highlights on maintenance and health issues.
- Boston Public Health Commission An independent public agency comprised of a variety of preventive health services.
- Health Education Advocate Dedicated to advocating for public health education and health promotion legislation.
- Trust for America's Health Health advocacy organization taking action to prevent disease and protect the health and safety of communities. Provides information and resources on coordinated tracking of diseases and potentially associated environmental factors.
- American College of Preventive Medicine Professional society of US physicians focused on disease prevention and health promotion. Provides information about continuing education and about medical and public policy issues.
- CPHA - Colorado Public Health Association An Association of professionals working together to assure healthy people and healthy places in Colorado.
- Georgia Public Health Association A non-profit corporation organized for the purpose of promoting the public and personal health of the citizens of Georgia.
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health Services The state government agency that administers programs to promote the mental and physical health of Kentuckians.
- NC Division of Public Health Provides a wide range of programs and services, all aimed toward protecting and improving the health of the people who live and work in North Carolina.
- World Health Organization - WHO/OMS The United Nations public health arm. Monitors disease outbreaks, assesses the performance of health systems around the globe, maintains world epidemiological and statistical information, and other activities.
- Virginia Department of Health Professions Commonwealth of Virginia Health Regulatory Boards' information, newsletters, and regulations.
- The American Restroom Association Non-profit organization focusing on issues related to restroom design, availability, health impact, and municipal friendliness rating.
- Henry and Stark County Health Departments Promoting public health of the counties with programs in environmental health, communicable disease, home health, health and wellness promotion, and maternal and child health. Based in Kewanee, IL.
- Public Health Association of Australia Encourages research and promotes knowledge relating to the problems, needs and development of public health, as well as ensuring communication between organizations, the government, and workers. Includes details of policies and conferences.
- Public Health Division, Health Department of WA Resources on publications, child health and development and services offered to protect, promote, and restore people's health. (Western Australia)
- Cabarrus Health Alliance, Cabarrus County Public Health Providing information of the numerous services of the Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County, Kannapolis, North Carolina.
- Center For Health Administration Studies - CHAS Conducts interdisciplinary studies of local, national, and international health services delivery. Affiliate of the University of Chicago's School of Social Service Administration.
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit Public health programs and services. (Ontario)
Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Strategic, research-based communication for behavior change and health promotion that has helped transform the theory and practice of public health.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:57:49 CET (http://ccp.jhu.edu/)
Public Health - Seattle and King County
A portal website featuring generally applicable fact sheets on a wide range of public health topics, local public health topics and services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:58:29 CET (http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health.aspx)
European Observatory on Health Care Systems
Promotes health policy-making through analysis of the dynamics of health care systems in Europe, in partnership with WHO.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:58:31 CET (http://www.euro.who.int/en/about-us/partners/observatory)
American Heart Association
The Association is a national voluntary health agency whose mission is to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 22:58:40 CET (http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/)