Abortion is the termination or ending of a pregnancy after implantation. Abortions can be performed either surgically or using pharmaceuticals. This category lists sites about abortion procedures. Abortion is a contentious issue, and sites about the issue or expressing particular viewpoints are listed in Society:Issues:Abortion. Abortion providers and abortion alternative services are listed in @linked categories.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer Large collection of material about evidence linking abortion to increased breast cancer risk, including reports claiming cover-ups by expert panels and researchers who have found no connection.
- Sister Zeus: Preventing and Ending Pregnancy Provides how-to information and discusses risks of herbal abortions.
- Abortion Procedures Description of the different types of pregnancy termination procedures and which ones are used during which trimester.
- Abortion and Breast Cancer Citing medical journals, the National Cancer Institute refutes claims that elective abortion is linked to breast cancer.
- International Consortium for Medical Abortion Network of organizations and individuals interested in medical abortion. Includes members, activity and event details, and latest news.
- eMedicine Health - Abortion Collection of articles covering abortion procedures, preparation, counseling, health considerations, societal issues, and legal rights.
Abortion Services in New Zealand: Abortion Procedures
Describes how surgical and medical abortions are performed in New Zealand.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 23:05:09 CET (http://www.abortion.gen.nz/abortion-procedures)