For sites concerned with institutes, departments and other organizations whose main focus is the study of evidence-based principles and their implementation.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Nordic Cochrane Centre Part of The Cochrane Collaboration, an international network of individuals and institutions committed to preparing, maintaining, and disseminating systematic reviews of the effects of health care.
- Guidelines International Network Association of organisations and individuals involved in the systematic development and application of clinical practice guidelines. Features a searchable list of members.
- Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine Provides workshops, resources and background information for healthcare professionals, with research tools and educational material to download. Based at Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Oregon Evidence-Based Practice Center Develops systematic reviews, evidence reports and technology assessments, including reports from the Drug Effectiveness Review Project.
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI) A collaboration of health care organizations provides evidence-graded practical guidelines and technology assessment reports, with online summaries and full text documents available to download.
- New Zealand Guidelines Group An independent society providing evidence-based technical assistance and clinical guidelines to healthcare organisations, government departments and health professionals.
- Health Information Research Unit Developing evidence-based principles in the field of informatics, and studying applications for health care policy. A department of McMaster University, Ontario, Canada.
- Campbell Collaboration Making systematic reviews of research evidence available to policy makers, practitioners, researchers and the public. Located at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Australasian Cochrane Centre Promoting effective health care in the region through systematic reviews, with details of courses and access to the Cochrane Library ( free for Australian users ). Affiliated with Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Center for Health Evidence Provides support and information for consumers and policy makers, as well as continuing education and research opportunities for practitioners. Part of the University of Alberta, Canada.
- Bazian Provides evidence-based consulting and analytics to support the rational assessment, configuration and commissioning of healthcare services. United Kingdom.