Generalized assisted living guides, stories and articles, from both the patients' and caregivers' points of view. "Assisted living" refers to care outside the home.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Care Guide Guide to seniors' housing and care services including retirement homes, nursing homes, home health care, adult lifestyle retirement communities, supportive housing and palliative hospice care in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Assistedliving.com Housing and living options to assist elderly Americans maintain independence within their home communities.
- Elder Care Referral Services Provides advice to families who need help locating quality retirement or care facilities for elderly relatives in Sacramento.
- New LifeStyles Online A complete guide to senior housing and care options, listing all state licensed senior housing facilities in the major metropolitan areas nationwide.
- Therapeutic Activity Certification Basic and advanced classes to train individuals to conduct and lead activities in long term care facilities.
- Long Term Care Provider.com Information for caregivers and professionals in the post-acute and long-term care industry on assisted living, DME, DMERC, nursing, medical equipment, rehabilitation facilities, hospice and dementia care
- Life Care Services A developer and manager of continuing care, assisted living retirement communities throughout the United States.
- Marwood Rest Home An 87 bed long term care facility located in a residential setting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Senior Living Guide Free referral source and contact listings for helping the elderly find appropriate living arrangements in the Florida area.
- Pathway Health Information on planning and development of assisted living, long term care, CEU's, regulatory compliance, survey and crisis management, and PPS medicare.
- Directory of Assisted Living Facilities Senior housing list, by state, compiled by ElderNet.
- LTC Info Informs physicians and other practitioners about clinical and management issues related to institutional long term care, both residential and short-stay postacute.
- Nursing Home Information Information provided to answer nursing home questions, including Medicare, Medicaid, patient rights, abuse, survey results, regulations, and complaint handling.
- CareScout Quality-of-care ratings and discounts on nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health agencies, plus information on long-term care insurance.
- Adult Day Care Group Consultants Presents manuals for establishing and operating care facilities, as well as a guide for home care services.
- Momiji Health Care Society Assisting Canadians, primarily senior citizens of Japanese-Canadian descent, to live independently in their own homes as long as possible by arranging for services when needed.
- Informed Decisions, Inc. - Caregiving and Elder Care Issues Eldercare resources for family caregivers. Information about long term care, home health care, Assisted living, and nursing homes.
- A Place For Mom, Inc Referral service for those choosing assisted living, nursing homes, and retirement communities.
- Woodlands Central Maine's retirement community offering independent and assisted living options.
- Easy Living Provides Lifeline emergency medical alarm systems, as well as coordinates care management, home health care, and prescription saving options.
- Innovative Healthcare Consultants Provides senior care case management by assisting older people and their families with long-term care arrangements and referrals to community service resources.
- American Medical Directors Association National professional association committed to the continuous improvement of the quality of patient care by providing education, advocacy, information, and professional development for medical directors and other physicians who practice in the long term care continuum.
- Becky Dorner and Associates Nutrition consulting service focusing on long-term care; also offers professional publications, resources and survey help for long term care facilities in Ohio.
- Senior Housing Net Find housing for yourself or someone you love. View photos, maps, floor plans and virtual tours of assisted living facilities, retirement communities, and nursing homes.
- Affordable Home Care Agency Information on the staff of professional caregivers provided in Northern California at an affordable cost.
- The National Association of Activity Professionals Provides support services to activity professionals through education, advocacy, technical assistance, promotion of standards, fostering of research, and peer and industry relations.
- BUPA Care Homes Sheltered housing and assisted living development with management of over 245 homes around the UK.
- Ensocare Offers placement of patients from hospitals to post-acute care.
National Center for Assisted Living
NCAL is the assisted living voice of the American Health Care Association (AHCA), an organization representing long term care providers. Provides educational resources, news and consumer information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-11 23:59:55 CET (http://www.ahcancal.org/ncal/)
Assisted Living Federation of America
Provides consumer information, a searchable database of facilities, links, and information for providers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:00:01 CET (https://www.argentum.org/)
Provides medical long term care help for seniors including estate planning, asset protection and elder law information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:00:52 CET (http://www.nhscare.com/en-us/)
Culture Change Now
Challenges nursing homes to rethink the impersonal medical model of caring for our elders and adopt a social model, creating vibrant, elder-friendly communities to live in.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:00:56 CET (http://actionpact.com/)