Support and resources for those caring for aging parents, or working with the elderly.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Comfort Keepers Provides individual in-home non-medical senior care, companionship and recreation.
- Home Instead Senior Care Provides non-medical care, assistance and companionship to the elderly.
- Caregiver.com Features the online version of Today's Caregiver magazine, including some current articles and archives. Also contains informational resources, discussion groups, and a newsletter.
- Empowering Caregivers Resources, chat room, messagesboards and newsletter devoted to carers of the elderly.
- The Family Caregiver Web News, information, resources, and tips to help family caregivers help a loved one who is disabled, chronically ill, or aging. A positive, light, occasionally humorous look at caregiving.
- The Healthy Caregiver Magazine An elder care resource magazine for family and professional caregivers.
- Family Assistance Network Provides personalized care management to the frail elderly, their family and caregivers. This site provides advice from various professionals, and feedback from residents of nursing homes and assisted living.
- National Family Caregivers Association (NFCA) Caregiving advocacy organization with tips and statistics on caregiving in America.
- Caregiving.com Offers access to support, information, and resources for caring for an aged relative.
- Family Caregiver Alliance A clearinghouse on brain disorders, caregiver assistance and long-term care public policy.
- International Council on Active Aging Information, education, resources to promote wellness in aging.
- ElderCare Online Offers information, resources, education and support on Alzheimer's care, home care, independent living, insurance coverage, legal and financial matters, and wellness.
- Senior Solutions Provides care for aging loved ones in Allentown, Easton, Reading and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities.
- Care Resources A one step provider of geriatric care services in the United States.
- Family Care America An online resource for caregivers. Information on home care, financial planning, aging, assisted living, seniors, retirement, diseases, cancer, Alzheimer's, stroke, medications, estate planning, support.
- The Eden Alternative, Region 16 A "philosophy of care" for seniors. A tool for improving quality of life for the elderly to eliminate boredome and loneliness.
- GetCare Long-Term Care Assessment Listing long-term and elder care options. Searchable database for services by area.
- Eldercare Locator Local information, referral resources, and contact information for state and local agencies, from the United States' Health and Human Services Department.
- Neighborly Senior Services A nonprofit organization providing meals and other life-sustaining services to the frail, homebound, seniors and their families for 35 years in Pinellas County, Florida.
- The Information Center, Inc. Provides information and assistance in accessing public resources and community services. Includes a discussion board, a list of services, and success stories.
- Eldercare Consultants of Memphis Helping services for the elderly or homebound family member who needs special care.
- Seniormag: Caregiver's Handbook Information covering health and lifestyles for seniors and caregivers, including a compendium of resources.
- Elder Care Advisors Elder care services, advice, training and publication for care givers and children of elderly parents
- Caregivers in the San Fernando Valley Caregiving service in the Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley area.
- HelpingCaregivers.com Offers online resources for family caregivers. Also offers support for caregivers in the South Plains region of Texas, USA.
- Long Term Care Link Provides a wide variety of information and referrals to assist, educate and support those responsible for arranging long-term care.
- National Organization For Empowering Caregivers (NOFEC) Charitable organization providing caregivers with assistance, education, support, and referrals. Includes resources, an event list, and membership information.
- Senior Care Dallas In home care services to senior citizens living in the Dallas, Texas, USA area.
- With a Little Help Provides home services for seniors, aging parents, and people with special needs, including respite care, companionship, housework help, and transportation. Washington state, USA.
- St. Andrew's Resources for Seniors (STARS) A faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving seniors in the St. Louis, Missouri area by helping with senior housing and community services.
- Seniorlink Provides eldercare solutions in the United States. Includes a list of services and a company overview.
- Eldercare Consultants, PLLP Provides nursing services, planning, referral, and service procurement for the geriatric community. Includes a list of services and contact information. Minnesota, USA.
- Senior Solutions of Pinellas County, Florida Geriatric care management service offering consulting on home health, assisted living, nursing homes, medical issues, and legal questions.
- Care for Life Offers older adults, family caregivers and physicians a single source for providing information and referrals and locating and arranging services and supports for seniors in the Capital Region in New York.
- Advanced Senior Solutions, Inc. Geriatric care management specialists assist seniors and families arrange the right mix of services to best meet their health, emotional, and financial needs.
- Care Guide Guide to seniors' housing and care services including retirement homes, nursing homes, home health care, adult lifestyle retirement communities, supportive housing and palliative hospice care in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Nova Scotia.
- Illinois Association of Community Care Program Home Care Providers Care services association for elderly home care providers.
- ElderCare Solutions, Inc Consulting, referrals and locator services for persons seeking the best care solutions for an elder parent or spouse in the Chicago area.
- Eldercare online community center Interactive community with chat message boards and individual mentors for caregivers with emphasis on Alzheimers care.
- Resources for caregivers Products and information for Australian caregivers and seniors.
- AgeWiseLiving AgeWiseLiving provides coaching and counseling on care for the aging to families and professional care givers.
- American Society on Aging Enhancing the skills and knowledge of those working with older adults and their families. Events, training.
- The Caregiver Resource Center A step by step guide to understanding the aging process and needs of both elders and their care-givers. Services include information, education, consultation, counseling, and support for elders and care-givers.
- Senior Citizen Consultants Michigan based nurses who have years of geriatric and rehabilitation experience in assessing health care needs, developing plans, and accessing community resources to maximize goals of independence.
- Dementia: A Guide For The Caregiver A guide and resource for caregivers of dementia. Written from a personal perspective.
- DISC Offers advice and information to carers of older people who have dementia.
- Elder Care Link A free referral service that helps caregivers and families find the right eldercare options in their area.
- CareRunner Enables care givers to coordinate care for a loved one. Provides tools to help keep health records and share information with other care givers and family members.
- Compassionate Companions Inc. Elderly care services in Central and South Florida. Includes a list of services and contact information.
- Elder Suicide Information and resources on elder suicide.
- A Carer's Experience of Medical Neglect This site describes my experiences of medical neglect of my elderly mother,troubles caused to me as a carer and lack of communication by the medical fraternity.
- Pathfinder Care Management Provides advocacy, support, and resource recommendations to Twin Cities seniors and their caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s Care Resource Center Alzheimer's disease education, information, training, and referrals as well as specially selected products designed to improve the quality of life for patients and their caregiver(s).
Florida Geriatric Care Managers Association
Directory of and information for geriatric care managers in Florida.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:16:26 CET (http://www.alcaflorida.org/)
Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly
CASE provides resource information for caregivers, seniors and professionals working with the elderly in San Francisco, California, and the Bay Area.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:18:47 CET (http://sfcase.org/)
Care on Call (UK) Ltd
http://www.careoncallukltd.co.uk/ Residential care agency based in Swindon, Wiltshire, UK. Includes a list of services and a company profile.
Unlinked due to HTTP 303 detected on 2017-06-12 00:18:19 CET