Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Geri-Fit A 45-minute evidence-based strength training workout for older adults. Classes offered in some US locations.
- Encyclopedia of Sports Medicine and Science: Aging and Exercise A comprehensive and somewhat technical article on the physiological changes associated with human aging and the positive role that exercise can play.
- American Senior Fitness Association Provides senior specific fitness training, certification and resources for exercise professionals who serve older adults as well as fitness information and tips for mature exercisers.
- Alexander Technique and Aging Well How this century-old method of stress reduction can help seniors.
- Silver Sneakers Fitness programs for seniors working in conjunction with health plans.
- National Senior Games Association Promoting healthy lifestyles for seniors through education, fitness and sports.
- Sit and Be Fit Award-winning health and wellness chair exercise television program promoting healthy aging, functional fitness and rehabilitative exercise. Led by Mary Ann Wilson, RN.
About,com - Senior Health
Provides links, articles and information on senior health and fitness.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:19:07 CET (https://www.verywell.com/senior-health-4014652)
Offers information on stretching and exercises to maintain balance and prevent falls among seniors.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 00:19:13 CET (http://howtopreventfalls.com/)