Sites with information about assisting the elderly to eat well, problems associated with nutrition and the aging population. Not for the promotion of medications or supplements.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Eating Well as We Age The Food and Drug Administration. Problems, solutions, nutrition facts.
- Copper Physiology A detailed and referenced opinion on copper nutrition and physiology as they pertain to hemorrhoids, slipped discs, aneurisms, emphysema, infection, arthritis, and maybe gray hair.
- Arthritis as a Potassium Deficiency Potassium nutrition and physiology around the concept that the low potassium always present in arthritis and usually in heart disease should be relieved. An exhaustive opinion on the subject.
- Senior Mag - Nutrition Glossary Nutritional supplements defined along with recommended usages, requirements/recommendations, and natural sources.
- Food Safety for the Elderly - Clemson University Extension Age increases risk for food borne illness due to lowered stomach acid, weakened immune systems, reduced sense of smell. Foods safety precautions when handling, preparing, cooking, storing food for seniors.