The Dairy Products category focuses on health issues related to the consumption of dairy products, such as milk, cheese, and yogurt. Sites appropriate for this category include consumer information, professional information, organizations, services, and personal experiences. Sites not listed in this category:
- Topics related to cooking with dairy products are organized in Home: Cooking: Dairy.
- Topics related to cooking without dairy products are organized in Home: Cooking: Special Diets: Dairy-Free.
- Manufacturers of dairy products are included in Business: Food and Related Products: Dairy.
- Businesses related to dairy livestock production are included in Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Dairy.
- Sites which focus on the welfare of dairy animals are included in Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Farming.
- Online retailers of dairy products are included in Shopping: Food.
- Sites which focus on allergies to dairy products are included in Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Food: Milk.
- Sites which focus on lactose intolerance are included in Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive Disorders: Intestinal: Lactose Intolerance.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Milk: Polyunsaturated Non Adventures In Paradise Brief history of milk production and consumption, including health issues.
- The World's Healthiest Foods: Cow's Milk Health benefits and risks, and nutritional analysis.
- Slate: Milk - How a Wholesome Drink Became a Villain Article by Chris Suellentrop on milk reform, past and present.
- MedlinePlus: Cow's Milk for Infants and Children Recommendation from the American Academy of Pediatricians that infants not be given milk. Includes suggested daily consumption of dairy products for infants, children, and adults.