Women's health organizations include professional associations for those who work with the health issues of women; groups that gather and disseminate health information specifically for women; advocacy groups and other relevant bodies.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- American Medical Women's Association Dedicated to the care of the woman patient and to improving the personal and professional well-being of its members. Information includes health advice and guidance for the public as well as a contact point for physicians and students.
- The Jean Hailes Foundation Women's health web site providing updates of latest research, health education and resources focusing on improving health outcomes for women throughout the life stages.
- Global Alliance For Women's Health Coalitions of international, national and Non Governmental Organizations (NGO's) - Women's groups, health care professionals, religious organizations, academics and individual citizens from all of the regions of the world with the intention of improving health care services and research for women. English and Spanish.
- FDA Office of Women's Health Ensures that Federal Drug Administration functions remain gender sensitive, integrated and responsive, and forms partnerships with government and non-government entities to promote FDA's women's health objectives.
- Section on Women's Health - American Physical Therapy Association Dedicated to the improvement of women's health worldwide through a commitment to quality physical therapy practice.
- Women's Health Program Located at the University of Michigan, coordinates direct care, educational and research programs in women's health.
- Women's Health Statewide Government-funded health service for the women of South Australia. Site features current projects, activities and research, recent publications, health questions and answers.
- National Coalition of Pastors' Spouses - H.O.P.E. for Her Heart A national health and wellness initiative, embedded in African American churches, focused on health disparities and social ills that disproportionately impact African American women.
- Feminist Women's Health Centre Promotes and protects a woman's right to choose and receive reproductive health care. Information on breast care, reproduction issues, nutrition, teen health, menopause, provides related links, personal experiences, poetry, media resources, newsletters and directory. Spanish translation available.
- NaProTechnology Catholic-related; promotes reproductive and gynecological health care that cooperate completely with natural systems. Describes therapeutic approaches for infertility, PMS, prevention of preterm birth, postpartum depression, and other conditions.
- Project Safe Seeks to reduce the spread of HIV, Hepatitis C and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among working women. Provides information and resources, and connects women to programs and services which are appropriate to their needs and interests.
- Coalition for Research in Women’s Health (CRWH) Interdisciplinary collaboration among women's health researchers. Directory, calendar of events, member profiles, awards, scholarships, student resources, mailing list, e-bulletin, newsletter, summer programs, knowledge exchange and job listings.
- Helping Our Teen Girls In Real Life Situations, Inc Atlanta-based nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the health and lives of black young women and girls. Site includes mission, programs, news, resources, partners, volunteer opportunities, and updates.
- Birth Trauma Canada Mothers supporting women traumatized by a negative birth experience. Definition, factors, help, birth stories, women's comments, links and contact.
- California Black Women's Health Project Non-profit organization for improving the health of California’s Black women and girls through education, policy, outreach and advocacy. Updates, event announcements, publications, archives, resources, funding, training, multimedia, blogs and link to old site.
- International Organization for Women and Development (IOWD) A non-profit organization, providing treatment and rehabilitation to Nigerian women with vesico-vaginal fistula.
- Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH), NIH Ensuring involvement of women in National Institute of Health funded research and activities. News and announcements, interdisciplinary initiatives, research, publications, NIH reports, health information, podcasts, career development, fact sheet, online gender courses, chronic fatigue syndrome and staff.
- World Health Organization Women's Health Descriptions of activities, reports, news and events; contacts and cooperating partners; links to related web sites and topics.
Society for Women's Health Research
Seeking to improve the health of women through research, education and advocacy. Includes membership details and information about research and funding. Based in Washington, District of Columbia, USA.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 01:04:19 CET (http://swhr.org/)
Jacobs Institute for Women's Health
A non-profit organization of providers and consumers for improving health care of women through research, dialogue, and information dissemination. Site details projects, initiatives, events, felicitations, briefings, publications, health resources, store, job opportunities, support and staff.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 01:04:52 CET (http://publichealth.gwu.edu/projects/jiwh/?)
Online community of women providing information, multimedia resources and forums on women's physical, sexual and mental health; fitness, nutrition, beauty, style and relationships. News, newsletter and teenage links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 01:04:55 CET (https://www.womens-health.com/boards/)