This category is for information about Amusement Parks and their rides. Sites in this category address consumer concerns such as safety and ride information.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Trade association created to serve family fun centers, amusement parks, waterparks, attractions and the manufacturers and suppliers that serve them. Includes news releases, advisories, and government information for consumers.
- Safer Parks Designed to help consumers learn about amusement ride safety. Safety tips and statistics come from governmental and industry sources. Includes a section on legislation, such as the National Amusement Park Ride Safety Act.
- Roller Coaster Database A searchable database with information and statistics roller coasters in North America.
- Theme Park Insider Readers' picks for top theme parks and attractions for adults, kids, and toddlers. Includes reviews, links, discussion board, and safety and accident information.
- Amusement Ride Accident Reports and News Complete resource of amusement ride accident reports and safety information. This website documents the history of amusement ride fatalities in the United States since 1972, and includes more recent accounts of non-fatal accidents.
- Amusement Park Physics Exhibit showing how the laws of physics affect amusement park design. Design your own rollercoaster. Find out information about amusement park ride safety statistics and related information.
- Theme Park Brochures Amusement and theme park brochures and maps.
- Directory of State Amusement Ride Safety Officials The US Consumer Product Safety Commission's list of state offices dedicated to ride safety. [PDF Format - Requires Adobe Acrobat].