Scientific name, theobroma cacao. Cocoa is made from the seed of the cacao tree flower, also known as cocoa beans. Commonly found forms are, unsweetened, semi-sweet, bittersweet, and milk chocolate.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- For Chocolate Lovers Only A monthly archive of recipes using chocolate, by Stephanie Zonis.
- Pastry Wiz Chocolate A sampling of recipes from Chocolatier magazine, and from cookbooks by Jacques Pepin, Nick Malgieri and the French Culinary Institute. Also includes links to resources and photographs of an 1800-pound chocolate car.
- Phantasia's Favorite Chocolate Recipes Offers true chocoholics facts about chocolate, cake baking techniques and cookie baking tips, recipes for cakes, brownies, cookies, candies, pies, sauces, and toppings.
- Flora's Recipe Hideout A large collection of recipes using chocolate, alphabetically indexed.
- CacaoWeb.net Recipes and information about chocolate and cocoa.
- Chocolate Alchemy Discussing the art and science of homemade chocolate.
- All About Chocolate A clear and concise article about different kinds of chocolate, what it is made of, how to store it, and how to melt and temper.
- Chocolate at GourmetSleuth General information about chocolate including history, health benefits, and the production process.
- Godiva Recipe Box Basic techniques and recipes from Godiva Chocolatier.
Godiva Chocolatier Recipes
Chocolate desserts ranging from Chocolate Almond Macaroon Eclairs to Vermont Farmhouse Devil's Food Cake.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 02:33:47 CET (http://www.godiva.com/experience-godiva/recipeArticleListing.html)
Glenn's Chocolate Recipe Collection
Personal collection which includes cakes, clusters, cheesecake, muffins, breads, mousse, biscotti, and truffles.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 02:33:48 CET (http://ChocolateFantasy.tripod.com/reccol.htm)