This category is for recipes using eggs as a main ingredient.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- American Egg Board Recipe of the month and recipe archive, featuring color photos of each dish.
- Curried Deviled Eggs A slight variation on this presentation, using mayonnaise, minced scallions, curry powder, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Learn All About Eggs and How To Cook Them Basic information and recipes for baked (shirred), boiled, coddled, fried, poached, scrambled, omletes, and meringues.
- The Benefits of Eggs Article from AskMen.com listing the pros and cons of including eggs in your diet.
- Glen's Scramble Made with spinach, onions, ground beef, and Swiss cheese.
- Mexican Oven Omelet Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Huevos Revueltas con Cebollas, Pimientas, y Tomates Scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Mediterranean Scramble Artichoke bottoms, tomatoes, black olives, and eggs are topped with Mozzarella cheese.
- Jan's Scramble Onions, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, black olives, and eggs are topped with Jack cheese.
The Classic French Omelet
Easy recipe to follow.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 02:39:53 CET (/consumers/egg-recipes)
Classic Deviled Eggs
Can be used for any occasion, wedding feast, a picnic in the park, or for lunch or dinner.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 02:39:54 CET (/consumers/egg-recipes/classic-deviled-eggs)