Fish- An animal without legs which lives in water, using its tail to help it swim, and which breathes by taking oxygen from the water. Fish is also the flesh of these animals eaten as food. Seafood- Non-fish type creatures that live in water, to include oysters, eels, and shrimp. This area is for the listing of sites discussing fish and seafood or having recipes including them.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Winter Fish Wrap Fish wrapped with lemon in cabbage leaves and steamed. Includes recipes for Black-eyed Peas and Red Cabbage Slaw.
- Thousand Layers of Fish A combination of thinly sliced fish, onions, tomatoes, and butter lettuce.
- Have It Your Way Seafood Casserole A basic recipe using pasta, cream soup, cheese, and canned tuna, shrimp, or crab. From RecipeSource.
- Seafood Tetrazzini Microwave recipe using tuna, shrimp or crabmeat, cream of mushroom soup, elbow macaroni, and Parmesan cheese. From RecipeSource.
- Beyond Salmon Helen Rennie shares recipes of all sorts but focuses on everything anyone ever wanted to know about buying and cooking fish.
- Pompano Recipes Information about this species and a handful of recipes including Pompano Almondine and Pompano with mango beurre blanc.
- Pan Fried Fish Fillets Provides step by step instructions and reader comments.
- Poached Fish Provides step by step instructions with photos and reader comments.
- Stuffed Milk Fish Milk fish stuffed with its own deboned fish meat, spices, onion and tomatoes.
A Pocket Guide to Care and Handling of Fish from Stream to Table
Tips for the proper handling of fish on the water, care in cleaning, storage, preparation and preservation; from the North Dakota State University Extension Service.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 02:40:53 CET (https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/pubs/yf/foods/ncr526w.htm)