Fusion cooking is a way of combining ingredients rather than a method of cooking like microwaving or pressure cooking. Fusion mixes techniques, ingredients, and styles from diverse cuisines and countries to make tasty dishes. Often the key is to use easily available ingredients and to cleverly use them as substituted for the authentic ones.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ming Tsai Chef Ming Tsai provides east-meets-west recipes, tips on cooking techniques, and ingredient information.
- Fusion Cooking A selection of recipes made by taking locally available ingredients, adjusted to the cook's ethnic taste, such as pumpkin stew, eggplant timbales, roasted rosemary potatoes, and white bean chili.
- The Decade of Fusion Cooking Recipe for Raji's Acorn Squash Velouté with Ginger and Mustard Seeds, and article on the chef who makes headlines in Memphis.
- Hanukkah 2000 Portuguese Chef Jose de Meirelles cooks a kosher fusion dinner for Hanukkah. From Starchefs.com.
- The Fusion Cooking Club at Yahoo! Groups Members exchange recipes and discuss a cooking technique about experimentation, pushing the boundaries of cooking style and substance by combining ethnic ingredients and techniques.
- Thai Breaded Chicken Filets Calls for chicken breasts, chili peppers, onions, limes, fish sauce, lemon grass, mustard, and Parmesan cheese.
- Kamikaze Burgers Made with ground beef, garlic, onion, wasabi paste, mayonnaise, and Cheddar cheese. From Allrecipes.