A pizza is an open pie made typically of flattened bread dough spread with a savory mixture usually including tomatoes and cheese and often other toppings and baked. It is also called pizza pie.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Zucchini Pizza from Recipe Cottage Made with olive oil to brush on dough, garlic, basil, oregano, coarsely shredded zucchini, tomato, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Zucchini Pizza Shredded peeled zucchini, cooked rice, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, and 2 eggs form the crust, the topping is made with ground beef, onion, spaghetti sauce, oregano, salt, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cheese Steak Pizza Made with ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and mozzarella cheese.
- California Pizza Recipe for yeast based dough and topping made with pesto, red and green peppers, sausage, mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Buffalo Toms Chicken Wing Pizza A combination of Buffalo chicken wings and pizza in an easy to follow recipe.
Grilled Zucchini Pizza from Allrecipes
This recipe is suitable for the huge zucchini which are sometimes found in gardens. It is made with butter, garlic, mozzarella, and pizza sauce. Rated and reviewed.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:39:57 CET (/recipe/19924/grilled-zucchini-pizza/)
Betty Crocker's simple recipe. Includes tips, nutrition, and reviews.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-06-12 03:39:59 CET (https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/zoned-out-calzones/ad42a910-0108-436d-aaa9-38ec52142424)